Time Management Trainings
We are excited to recommend three upcoming time management trainings you can attend from your office for a small time investment and for little to no money. The time management courses/seminars on how to improve your time management are detailed below.
How to Make Change That Lasts
Hosted by The Energy Project | Presented by Tony Schwartz | $42.14 | 2 hours–1 hour for 2 dates
Join this 2-part time management webinar to receive a downloadable workbook with worksheets to guide you along your behavior change journey. Additionally, participants will take The Energy Audit, a 20-question diagnostic that highlights energy management blindspots, to aid your creation of a custom behavior change plan.
- How to increase the quality of your energy to ensure success in your behavior changes
- The foundational steps you’ll need to take to make a change that lasts
- How to be more aware of your energy through the day
- To create a step-by-step plan for making change that lasts
ROI: Attaining Business Productivity Through Search
Hosted by X1 | Presented by Dante DeWitt and our own Sue Becker| $0 | 1 hour
Join this complimentary time management webinar to see how to make the business case for business productivity search and how to mix process and technology to remain productive.
- How search produces value by putting the end-user search experience first
- Why personal memory recall is the best analytical engine for search
- How to best deploy business productivity search solutions in all IT infrastructures
- How to achieve ROI on enterprise search
We hope to you can add to the learning fun.