Your team will learn how to
- Assess if they are on overload
- Recognize they have ownership over the way they produce
- List five ways to optimize control and manage energy more effectively
- Identify at least one technique they can apply to their specific overload
- Audit | This module allows folks to reflect on their performance over the last half of the year—to celebrate accomplishments as well as to take a deep dive into how their habits might have contributed to or prevented forward progress in the workplace and in their personal life.
- Control Levers | This portion of the workshop features five tactical techniques to deploy to optimize control and manage energy more effectively.
- Action Plan | The last module returns to the quiz to identify a challenge area and to connect solutions to that area.
Quarter to half-day
What you will invest
Your investment range is determined by the following factors:
- Seminar length
- Degree of customization
- Number of participants
- Number of engagements
- Travel distance
- Delivery method
- Tools and materials
- Individual coaching
Most engagements cost between $3,500 and $7,000. For that you can expect a sizable training ROI. At a conservative estimate, each employee who experiences our productivity training gains at least 30 minutes of productive time per day. For an employee who earns $75,000 a year, or roughly $39 an hour, that amounts to $4,680, a year. For a group of 25 employees, that equals about $117,000 a year in productive time.
Why you should work with us
We impart new skills and knowledge, but we don’t stop there. We transform attitudes around time management and productivity so that your team understands and embraces the need to change.
We want to make sure these healthy new habits take root. So, our time management coach conducts a personal, 45-minute accountability appointment with each participant to customize our lessons to their individual quirks and needs. These sessions take place four to eight weeks after the workshop, so that your people can identify what’s working for them — and where they might need more help with.
We’ll work with each individual to adapt our tools and techniques so that you receive an exponential ROI on your productivity investment.
The manner in which it was delivered, and the examples that were provided were very useful. I was pleasantly surprised by how engaged I was, and how much I learned. I’m excited to get back to my office!