We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including name, company name, phone, and email address
- Demographic information such as mailing address, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to classes, consultations, customer surveys, and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We will never sell your information
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want communications such as newsletters, blogs, etc. to be sent to you
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for sending communications, you may change your mind at any time by clicking the opt out option at the bottom of most emails or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is effective from January 1, 2013. We may change this policy periodically by updating this page. You should check from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes.