A Carnival of Chicago Corporate Training Offerings
Catalyst Ranch Hosts Creative Meeting Carnival and Open House
Our favorite space to deliver Chicago corporate training programs is hosting an open house, and you’re invited. If you’ve never had the pleasure of experiencing Catalyst Ranch’s wildly creative meeting (and event!) space, this is a super time to go. Bundle up with hat, scarf, and mittens. Stomp the snow off your boots. And enjoy the carnival of the north.
When: Monday, February 23 6-8:30pm
Where: Catalyst Ranch @ 656 W Randolph St., Chicago, IL
Why: so you can network with innovative Chicagoland meeting experts while enjoying unusually fun foods and cocktails
How: Register for free here
Some of the reasons we heart the Catalyst Ranch so:
- They refer to their founder and leader as Ranch Czarina
- The Ranch hands, as they’re called, create a safe and comfortable learning atmosphere that starts as soon as you step off the elevator
- Their unexpected, colorful, and inspiring environment helps to make time management and productivity lessons dare we say?! sexy and fun and tempting and inviting
- The food and drink are always plentiful, playful, and delicious
- The bathroom stalls make us giggle…and the under-sink supplies make us smile
- They saved the day by loaning us a power cord for an event to keep our computer running (phew!)
- Their meeting rooms are named Polka, Cha Cha, Tango, Jitterbug, Mambo, and Foxtrot
Our own Sue Becker who will be there with bells on. Why don’t you join her for a little Cha Cha Cha?